Friday, March 21, 2014

Fashion: Bag-on-the-go

 photo credit to google

I am a person who's always on the go which is why I want everything in its compact version. Before, most of my bag purchases were bought either because of WANT or because it's CUTE.. But as you grow old, or you become mature, you tend to look at things differently. Today, here are my take for my bag-on-the-go. (A bag I can use daily)

1. It should be light weight.
My main concern here are my shoulders. My bag-on-the-go should be lighter than any of my other bags.

2. It should have lots of pockets.
I consider those pockets as organizers. My things on the bag should be organized so as to prevent rummaging moments. I hate the feeling of removing all the things inside your bag simply to look for a handkerchief or a coin purse.

3. My umbrella should fit.
I can't go out without an umbrella. I'm just being ready for any kind of weather - like the rain or a normal sunny day.

4. Not too big, not too small most definitely not bulky. 

5. It must be a cross-body bag or those with long straps that lies across my body, winds around my chest and rests the bag on my thigh.
I'm no longer a fan of hobo, or bucket bags because my shoulders are getting tired and hurt whenever I carry one. And I feel more safe with cross-body bags.

6. The price must be cheap but has a very good quality.
Long before I started working, I want all those branded bags. But until I experienced that not all of them are durable and you have to be extra careful when using them. I'm a sloppy type of person so I have to look for cheap ones.

Here's my Bag-on-the-go:


Btw, I am also considering an eco-friendly tote bag for it is much lighter and way way cheaper. Sometimes you can have one for free.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment