Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Journey to Forever



Before I became a wife, I was once a bride.

Our love story (summary)
I met my husband in a fast food chain where we both worked as a service crew 11 years ago. We started as strangers, no common friends, no common interests. We went out so often but there wasn't any courtship at all. We just felt comfortable with each other and everything just happened so fast until we both realized that we are finally ready to be in a relationship. We dream, we plan, we make moments together, we are in love everyday.

My ex-boyfriend-now-my-husband were in a relationship for almost 9 years until we both decided to settle down.

A glimpse from our wedding day:








Photo credit to our official wedding photographer: Photoimagicraft by Gian and Fidji


Until my next post.




2 comments: