Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fashion: an OOTAYD Event


I'm a hanson fan just so you didn't know.
As part of being a fan, I usually attend some fans gathering thing to connect with fellow fansons.

Btw, I am a follower of Hansonph.net. Every now and then, we celebrate Ike, Zac and Tay's birthday month. We meet up, laugh and dine but it's always with a theme. And just last week, we had to celebrate Tay's Birthday. Our theme was OOTAYD (comes from OOTD = Outfit of the Day). But the dress code was no wearing of jeans. I have a lot of dresses to choose from but my decision was to wear the most comfortable dress since the summer has just started.


My outfit: Black Racerback Skater dress with pleated skirt / Little Black Dress from Red Head
As I remember, I got that dress on sale for only 200pesos.

Accessory: Belt from Tiangge at Market! Market! for P130.00
Original price is P150, but if you will buy 2 you will get it for P260 only. So I bought two belts (beige and black) thinking I have saved some money. Just being bright, you know.


Shoes: Open Toe Black Shoes from Guadalupe Tiangge for P200.00


Here, I was so shy to pose but since I was at my hyper-ish moment that time. Picture perfect. *Grin*


"When a little black dress is right, there is nothing else to wear in its place." 
-Edith Piaf





No comments:

Post a Comment